You can have as many admins as you'd like. When the main administrator adds users, there will be an option to add the person as an Administrator. If your administrator wants to give other people in the company control over adjusting the Teams and Users, he or she should check the "Add as admin" box. That user will be able to log in as an administrator.
Articles in this section
- Voxer Business - Information and Resources
- What is Walkie Talkie Mode?
- Read Receipts
- Can Voxer Pro users talk to Voxer consumer users?
- How do I convert my existing Voxer account to Voxer Business?
- How do I verify my email?
- What happens if I block someone on a team that I'm also in?
- How do I log in / log out?
- How do I search for Voxer users that aren't in my contact list?
- How can I get help in the app?