With voice-to-text transcription, Voxer Pro customers can see a written copy of audio messages instead of listening to them.
Here is what you need to use the voice-to-text transcription feature:
- Be a Voxer Pro customer
- Be on the latest version of Voxer
- Have a mobile device on iOS 10 or above, or an Android device
- Transcription is available in U.S. English and Canadian English only
Get started with voice-to-text transcription:
- Open a chat, select an audio message you want to transcribe
- Tap on message details (arrow on the right-hand side)
- Select ‘transcribe’. The first 30 seconds of the audio message will be converted into text instantaneously.