Voxer is available both for Android devices with OS 6+ and for any iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad that is running iOS 10+. You can sign up for a Voxer account by following a few simple steps:
1. Download Voxer onto your device from the App Store (iPhone) or from Google Play (Android).
2. After you have downloaded Voxer, open the app on your phone.
3. At the log in screen, tap either "Sign Up," "Log in" or "Log in with Facebook."
- If you select "Sign Up", you'll enter your e-mail address, a password, your first and last name, and phone number in order to match with your friends on Voxer. Also, be sure to check out our Getting Started tips.
- Users can also login through Facebook. If you login with Facebook your Voxer profile will show your Facebook profile picture and name. To do so on iOS, select "Log in with Facebook" at the login screen. To do so on Android, select Log in > Facebook Log In.
Note: Logging into Voxer with Facebook will be a single sign on action. Facebook no longer allows Voxer to access your Facebook friends list, and thus we will not be able to match you with your Facebook friends who log into Voxer with Facebook.
Article is closed for comments.