Have you forgotten your password or want to update it?
Follow these easy steps:
1. Log out of Voxer
2. On the Login Screen, tap the "Forgot your password?" link (Be sure to leave the E-mail and Password fields blank)
3. Enter in the e-mail address that you normally use to log in to Voxer
4. Tap "Reset My Password"
5. Check your e-mail!
After following these steps, an e-mail is automatically sent to the e-mail address that you entered. Check your e-mail and click the link within it to set a new password.
- Didn't get an e-mail? Don't worry, please check your Spam folder in case your e-mail sorted the e-mail out of your inbox.
- Wonder how long your password should be?
We recommend anywhere from 6 to 20 characters. Be sure to include letters and numbers, perhaps with a few capital letters!
- If you can't see the link to click and reset password:
Please make sure that your email is enabled for HTML. You may not be able to see the hyperlink if you can only see "plain text."
Article is closed for comments.