Occasionally a person will mistype an email address when signing up for Voxer, and you may have gotten the welcome email for it.
You can follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Download Voxer from Google Play or the App Store to your device.
- Request a password reset using your email associated with the account by tapping the "Forgot Password?" link on the sign in screen.
- Check your email and reset the password with one of your choosing.
The account is now locked from any other user and in your control. At this point, you can choose to sign into Voxer and delete the account from within the app Settings menu. To delete the account:
- Log into the Voxer app with your email and the newly-reset password.
- On Android, tap the "Settings" button (on the upper right side of the screen) > tap "Account Settings" > tap "Delete Account" and confirm the action by accepting the dialog text from the pop-up that appears.
- On iPhone, tap the "Settings" icon in the upper left corner > tap "Account" > tap "Delete Account."